- Sponsors, green-vendors, and eco-shoppers uniting to launch the first Sustainable Sunday;
- Volunteers pitching in to make the 2016 Green Expo a fun and educational event;
- Our new Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #SustainableSunday Good and Green tip of the week project;
- Pro-bono specialists helping us with organizational matters (like our website, trademarks, and expanded mission);
- And generous donors who sparked expanded programs during 2016.
If you’d like to help turn the tide, consider a year end gift to Tidewater. Meanwhile, help us celebrate our successes—while ringing in 2017—with some eco-cocktails, brought to us by our friends at Inhabitat:
We’ve got drinks perfect for dinner, hot beverages to keep you toasty, and even cocktails for the morning after to help you recover. Whatever your flavor, check out these 6 great cocktail recipes and make them with organic and local ingredients for a more sustainable New Year’s Eve.
Lead image via Inhabitat